I don't have a cutting die for a little bag so I just made my own. I used generic white cardstock and added the patterned papers to the sides that show.
- Since I didn't need a specific size, I decided it was faster to approximate than to measure.
- I scored the shape of the bottom onto my cardstock: 2 horizontal scores and 2 vertical scores.
- I then hand-cut the around the scored lines to make the shape in the photo below with flaps for the adhesive.
- Since all the pieces that stick out are the same length (about 3"), this will fold perfectly into a little bag.
- Next I measured the four rectangular faces and cut patterned papers to fit.
- I used Spring Showers 101 edged with PowderPuff Chalk Ink in Island Orange for the small faces and Spring Showers 102 edged with PowderPuff Chalk Ink in Midnight Confession for the larger faces.
- I used acrylic stamps with PowderPuff Chalk Ink in Midnight Confession to create these designs for the larger faces:
- I adhered the patterned paper to the cardstock bag and added extra adhesive to the flaps.
Finally I closed up the bag, punched a whole in each of the small sides and added a twine handle.
Quick Quotes Products:
Spring Showers Paper Pack
PowderPuff Chalk Ink: Island Orange, Midnight Confession
Acrylic stamps from Hero Arts
Twine from The Twinery
Generic white cardstock
Thanks for stopping by!