Friday, March 14, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

This is my first post, so I guess I am welcoming myself as I don't have any followers yet. I also hope that I will soon be welcoming Spring, but meanwhile I have been scrapping some photos I took from this bitterly cold and snowy winter we had. Most of the winter was too cold to fuss with the SLR outside, but I did manage to take some fun photos with my iPhone.

This layout shows my older son, Zachary, playing around in the snow after we finished clearing it off the driveway and onto these 4 foot heaps. This particular storm was cold, but not nearly as cold as some of the others, so the boys could play outside a bit after we finished shoveling.


I used the March sketch from scrapbook circle.

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogdom Louise!
    Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color combo Louise! And welcome to blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Louise. It looks great to me. That layout looks super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout. Great that you have a blog. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Louise. It looks great to me. That layout looks super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the world of blogging! :) Congrats Louise! :) I'll follow and hopefully I'll remember to come and comment occasionally!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on getting your blog set up. I just might have to do one myself one of these days. I'll come to you for advice since you will have figured out how to work the bugs out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you used the sketch. Great snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on starting your blog! I'd love to hear more about your travels, including which 5 states and what continents are missing from your list.

    ReplyDelete