Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Pomerol

For the New Year, I allowed myself to open the Graphic 45 French Country collector's edition. It's one of my all-time favorite collections and I am so glad they brought it back. It's easier to scrap with a collection I like this much.

This page is about a winery in France. It's kind of a sad story. It's a small family owned winery in France, and there was a frost the winter before which wiped out their entire crop for that year. (Other wineries nearby lost some, but not all). Furthermore, they had just upgraded a lot of their equipment. The grand-daughter did the tour (she was probably in her 20s). 
I used sketch #144 from sketch-n-scrap. 

Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Louise! I love your paper choices, so perfect for your photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get a second chance at a fave paper collection. I have a fave collection that I would like to see again, but Minds Eye no longer has paper. Love the look of the dark color framing the lighter paper. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That collection is perfect for your beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the sketch. Love the pics. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderful paper collection and it pairs so nicely with your photos! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete