Friday, May 16, 2014

School Pages

Here are a couple of school-themed pages using Simple Stories Smarty Pants collection.

This page is of my son's number from the school show. The photos taken on stage were dark so I just used posed photos in their costumes. This is a lift of Jennifer Haggerty as part of the Sketch-n-Scrap birthday bash challenges. You can find her layout and challenge here.





This next page is part of the album that I am making for Benjamin's teacher. Obviously, it's the first day of school.  I also did it for one of the Sketch-n-Scrap birthday bash challenges, this one is to use pre-made cards and can be found here. I used 3 4x6 cards, one of which I cut down and 1 3x4 card.




Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Love your pages and how you are making an album for the teacher. SO nice. That school banner and the cork embellishments are great on the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pages! I love your lift and also how you were able to use the cards on the second one! I have a link up on my sidebar, so I will add this entry there for you so you can get entered to the prize draw! Thanks for playing along with my card challenge for Sketch N Scrap's birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages!! Very cute! You did an awesome job with the scraplift challenge! I love this line of Simple Stories! Thanks for playing along with my challenge for the Sketch N Scrap birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete