Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Where we went

As you may have read in previous posts, we were fortunate enough to have enough frequent flyer miles to travel to Thailand over Christmas break. Our flight routing took us through Germany and Denmark where we had time to stop and look around. We also traveled into Myanmar while we were  staying in Chiang Rai. This page documents our routing and will be the first page in our Thailand album. I used one photo from t each country and calculated the total miles flown.


 This is also my entry to the Number challenge found here, another one of the sketch-n-scrap birthday bash challenges. 

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! This is one of my favs of yours! I love how you had such a unique approach to the number challenge! Thanks for joining our birthday bash this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise!
    So excited to tell you that you are my winner for the Sketch~n~Scrap Birthday challenge http://www.phillyscraps.blogspot.com/2014/05/1-2-3-birthday-bash-challenge.html . Email me your snail mail information tmikmik@yahoo.com and I will get your Teresa Collins stamps prize right out to you. I will be posting the announcement in about an hour on my blog. Thank you for playing along and supporting SNS!

    ReplyDelete