Thursday, October 20, 2016

Change of Plans

We were traveling through Europe and we planned to spend a few days in this Mediterranean village, but bad weather was coming in and we didn't like where we were staying, so we took a little walk and left before the bad weather came. I like my kids to learn to be flexible about travel plans, even if you spent a lot of time making plans. Here is a page I made about this with the few photos we took.


I used this sketch from Stuck?!This is my entry to the Kaisercraft October Blog Challenge, which can be found here. I chose the top row across which includes fussy cutting (the word enjoy), 3 patterned papers (all from the Sandy Toes collection so they blend well, but there are 3), embossing (the lifesaver is dry embossed), and quote (stamped quote from Thoreau). I used the Kaisercraft Sandy Toes collection for the 3 papers and stickers and the Kaisercraft Nautical stamp and die set for the anchor and lifesaver. 

2 comments:

  1. BEautiful layout and photos, definitely a dreamy vacation vibe to this page! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and stunning scenery in your pic! Thanks for joining in the Kaisercraft challenge.

    ReplyDelete