Monday, December 22, 2014

Playing with Punches and Cutters

The weather outside may be frightful, but I am scrapping with Spring and Summer colors. I've been using my punches and cutting tools quite a bit lately and thought I would share a few projects.

Here is a card I made using my hexagon punch, some paper scraps, and some stamps from Heartfelt Creations.




I used the a Christmas corner punch from Kreaxions to make the corners on this card for my sister's birthday.


Here is a scrapbook page I made with our summer vacation photos. I used the same Christmas corner punch from Kreaxions to make the green doily. I also used my circle cutter.Look at the silly expression on my husband and son in the lower photo, scrapping these vacation photos makes me happy.



Here is another vacation page using my circle cutter and punches, using a sketch from Stuck?! 


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Great projects! Love your Ocelot page,,perfect colours and patterns! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Awesome photos and great job with the cutter and punches. Thanks for joining in with us at STuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous combination of colour and patterns, great work. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of papers to highlight your ocelot pics! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous job.. great projects.. love the use of Kreaxions products.. you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete