Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day

My kids are not twins, they are 2 years apart, and I am not very tall, but somehow as we hit mother's day this year, all 3 of us are the same size. We planned this photo for mother's day with a yardstick across our heads. By the next major holiday, I will be the shortest one in the family.


I recently discovered a cool online store and blog called MarkerPop. They have challenges that require you to use copics, which is a breeze for me because I use my stamps and copics on almost every project I create. The current challenge (which you find here)  is for Mother's day, but I had already mailed my mother's day cards when I saw the challenge, so I created this layout for the challenge. I used my copics to color all the red and orange flowers and the word "Mom." I used this sketch from Stuck?!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page!! Love the colors, design and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page in every way! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you turned the sketch around and all those contrasting colours! Awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch! Awesome photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete